The Bottom Line
- Unique and different experience
- Attentive staff
- Beautiful views of the Intercoastal waterway and pool
- Relaxed ambience
- Unlimited food
- Many of the staff does not speak English
- Pricey for a simple night out
- Noisy and not conducive to conversation
- Need reservation as not a lot of space
- Relaxed yet upscale atmosphere with terrific views of the Intercoastal Waterway
- Wide variety of different and delicious foods with emphasis on the different meats
- Friendly and attentive wait staff
- Convenient downtown location close to Miami nightlife
- Interactive dining experience
Guide Review - Porcão Steakhouse
Dinner at Porcão Steakhouse is a fixed rate buffet and rodizio service. The price is $41.90 per person. Buffet stations include such items as Caesar salad, sushi, pasta, and various vegetables and cheeses. You can purchase a $25 Poraco gift certificate online for only $10 and print it before you visit.
Once you have finished the buffet portion, you sit back and let the roaming waiters present you with various types of meat carved for you at your table (rodizio service). You do not have one set waiter but a variety of waiters that work in perfect synergy to make sure you have everything that you need, despite the language barrier with many of them. Though all the meat was exceptional, I would especially recommend the Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon and the Beef Ribs.
You should not leave Porcão without tasting one of their delicious desserts. The specialty is the Crème De Papaya. This is a very soft dessert that is so delicious you can't help but finish it!
Brazilian Fútbol (soccer) games are often celebrated in the bar area.
If you cannot make it to Porcão for dinner, you can try lunch on weekdays before 5pm. This includes a buffet with salads and sides and choice beef, chicken, or fish served tableside.
Porcão Steakhouse is located inside the Four Ambassadors Hotel at 801 Brickell Bay Drive in Miami. Reservations may be made by calling (305) 373-2777.
Do you agree with our review? Think we're way off base? You can submit your own review of this or any other Miami restaurant for inclusion on the About Miami site.