November is an exciting month in Miami. This calendar provides a run-down of some of the regular events occurring in our fair city each November.
If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- French Week Miami (All month) Every year in November, the French-American Chamber of Commerce organizes French Week Miami. This French Festival showcases the richness of France with social, cultural, and educational events. And yes, French Week is a month long!
- Santa's Enchanted Forest (October 31, 2013 - Jan 5, 2014) transforms a portion of Tropical Park into a holiday-themed amusement park each winter.
- The South Florida International Auto Show (Nov 8-17, 2013) brings over 1,000 models of modern and classic automobiles and motorcycles to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Miami Book Fair International (Nov 17-24, 2013) brings thousands of book lovers to downtown Miami each November.
- Festival of the Tree (Nov 21, 2013) unites the region’s premier design professionals in this celebration of the holiday season’s shapes, colors, light and poetry. It showcases the unique creativity of the community by engaging local, nation and international designers in the design of holiday trees made from every imaginable material.
- The White Party (Nov 27 - Dec 2, 2013) brings thousands of people together in Miami for one of the GLBT scene's biggest social events.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Miami (Nov 28, 2013) by running a race, attending a parade or sharing your time with others.
- Black Friday Shopping (Nov 29, 2013) is Miami's favorite sport the Friday after Thanksgiving! Scoop up the best deals with our insider's guide to Black Friday in Miami.