If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- French Week Miami (All month) Every year in November, the French-American Chamber of Commerce organizes French Week Miami. This French Festival showcases the richness of France with social, cultural, and educational events. And yes, French Week is a month long!
- Santa's Enchanted Forest (Nov 1, 2012 - Jan 6, 2013) transforms a portion of Tropical Park into a holiday-themed amusement park each winter.
- The South Florida International Auto Show (Nov 9 - 18, 2012) brings over 1,000 models of modern and classic automobiles and motorcycles to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Miami Book Fair International (Nov 11-18, 2012) brings thousands of book lovers to downtown Miami each November.
- The White Party (Nov 19-26, 2012) brings thousands of people together in Miami for one of the GLBT scene's biggest social events.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Miami (Nov 22, 2012) by running a race, attending a parade or sharing your time with others.
- Black Friday Shopping (Nov 23, 2012) is Miami's favorite sport the Friday after Thanksgiving! Scoop up the best deals with our insider's guide to Black Friday in Miami.