If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- New Years' Day in Miami (January 1, 2013) offers a number of ways to relax and unwind after a night on the town celebrating the New Year.
- Orange Bowl (January 1 and 7, 2013) - January brings the Bowl Championship Series to Miami, where we play host this year to both the BCS National Championship and the Discover Orange Bowl.
- Shakespeare in the Park (January 4-25, 2013)- Each January, this nonprofit organization offers free theater performances in Coconut Grove and Pinecrest.
- Afternoon Tea at Fairchild (January 13, 2013) offers an elegant way to snack and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- Art Deco Weekend Festival (January 18-20, 2013) - Each January, the Miami Design Preservation League hosts an art deco festival featuring guided tours, a film series, food, music, theater, dance and an opening parade.
- The Miami International Art Fair (January 18-21, 2013) hosts galleries from around the world offering modern & contemporary art, photography, and design. Seasoned and novice collectors, as well as museum curators, trustees, art advisors, architects and designers will find this fair to be a destination event for artworks.
- Beaux Arts Festival (January 19-20, 2013) - The Beaux Arts Festival at the Lowe Art Museum is Miami's oldest juried arts show, featuring over 250 artists.
- ING Miami Marathon (January 27, 2013) - Runners from around the world congregate in Miami each January for the ING Miami Marathon. The 26.2 mile course starts and finishes downtown in the vicinity of the American Airlines Arena and Bayfront Park. There's a shorter 13.1 mile half-marathon course as well.