January's an exciting month in Miami. This calendar provides a run-down of some of the regular events occurring in our fair city each January.
If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- New Years' Day in Miami (January 1, 2014) offers a number of ways to relax and unwind after a night on the town celebrating the New Year.
- Orange Bowl (January 3, 2014) - January brings the Bowl Championship Series to Miami, where we play host to the Discover Orange Bowl.
- Afternoon Tea at Fairchild (January 12, 2014) offers an elegant way to snack and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- Art Deco Weekend Festival (January 17-19, 2014) - Each January, the Miami Design Preservation League hosts an art deco festival featuring guided tours, a film series, food, music, theater, dance and an opening parade.
- The Miami International Art Fair (January 17-20, 2014) hosts galleries from around the world offering modern & contemporary art, photography, and design. Seasoned and novice collectors, as well as museum curators, trustees, art advisors, architects and designers will find this fair to be a destination event for artworks.