February’s an exciting month in Miami. This calendar provides a run-down of some of the regular events occurring in our fair city each February.
If you’d like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- ING Miami Marathon (February 2, 2014) - Runners from around the world congregate in Miami each January for the ING Miami Marathon. The 26.2 mile course starts and finishes downtown in the vicinity of the American Airlines Arena and Bayfront Park. There's a shorter 13.1 mile half-marathon course as well.
- Afternoon Tea at Fairchild (February 9, 2014) offers an elegant way to snack and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- The Miami International Boat Show (February 13-17, 2014) brings the best in watercraft to an all-weekend affair on Miami Beach.
- The Coconut Grove Arts Festival (February 15-17, 2014) occurs each February with art, food, drink and live entertainment outdoors in the Grove.
- South Beach Food & Wine Festival (February 20-23, 2014) - The South Beach Wine and Food Festival is an epicurean delight that visits our fair city annually in February.