If you’d like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- Art Basel Miami Beach (December 6-9, 2012) - Each year, the cities of Miami Beach, Florida and Basel, Switzerland join forces to present one of the world's premier international art shows. Art Basel takes place each June in Switzerland and December on our sunny shores.
- Winterfest Boat Parade (December 15, 2012) in Fort Lauderdale offers magical moments for kids and adults alike featuring festively decorated boats and a visit from Santa Claus!
- Christmas in Miami (December 25, 2012) - Looking for Christmas events in Miami and South Florida? We have everything from Santa Claus and Christmas Trees to performances of the Nutcracker.
- King Mango Strut (December 30, 2012) - On the last weekend of every year, Coconut Grove turns into a crazy place (well, crazier than usual!) when the King Mango Strut invades town. This parade began in 1982 as the Grove's offbeat response to the Orange Bowl's annual King Orange parade and you can never guess what you'll find when you attend the parade.
- New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2012) - With the Christmas rush, don't forget that New Year's Eve sneaks up on you after the holidays.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest (All month) - Between the long days, warm spring-like temperatures and lack of snow, it is sometimes impossible to get in the spirit. When these days get the better of you, go where Christmas is in the air- Santa's Enchanted Forest. Only Scrooge himself wouldn't ho-ho-ho here!