Running errands with a baby is never a task most mothers look forward to. It gets a little easier when you get to park in those neat little green stroller spots! Here's how you can get one for yourself and your baby.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- You must have a baby. The back of the permit states that it can only be used "when traveling with a baby and a stroller."
- The permits can be obtained at your local TeamMetro office. The mother, father or legal guardian must present a photo ID.
- Proof of the child's age is required in the form of a birth certificate. The permit is good until the child's third birthday.
- The permit is very reasonably priced. There is a $1.50 service fee, and the permit is $0.50 per month.
- You should know that cars with handicapped permits are also allowed to park in the baby stroller parking spots if there are no handicapped spots available.
What You Need
- Parent/legal guardian photo I.D.
- Baby's proof of age
- Cash or check for the processing fee