Miami Art Museum ExhibitsThe museum features a variety of permanent collections and a changing selection of traveling exhibits. The permanent collection focuses on art of the western hemisphere from the 20th and 21st centuries and includes:
- Rare 1947 pictograph by Adolph Gottlieb
- Still by Lorna Simpson
- Beth Shin by Morris Louis
- Chodorów ll by Frank Stella
- Abraham's Farewell to Ishmael by George Segal
- Boîte-en-valise by Marcel Duchamp
Miami Art Museum LocationThe Miami Art Museum is located at 101 West Flagler Street in downtown's Miami-Dade Cultural Center. Museum visitors may park in the Cultural Center's garage at 50 NW 2nd Avenue for $5 with museum validation.
It is easy to reach Miami Art Museum by public transportation, as the museum is only half a block from Government Center, a major hub for Metrorail, Metromover and Metrobus.